Students will be admitted to Maplewood Local School according to the following procedure. The residential parent or legal guardian of the student must report to the office of the school where the student will attend and provide the following documents:
1. A completed registration form signed by the parent/legal guardian
2. A records release form signed by the parent/legal guardian
3. Immunization records
4. A copy of current custody papers signed by a judge and to which his seal is affixed
5. A copy of the birth certificate
6. A copy of the student's social security card
7. Three documents of proof of residency in the Maplewood Local School District, one of which MUST be either a mortgage statement or rental agreement. Other acceptable proofs would be a bank statement, tax document utility bill, child support statement, or government assistance statement. Cable or cell phone bills are no longer acceptable.